Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Unibaby siting

After seeing a report on a unibaby siting in Southwest Virginia, I have been able to identify this creature:

(For specific details on the history of the unibaby, please visit this link.)

Could it be possible?  A second siting within days of the first.  You may notice a slight difference in the horn size and location.  I can only deduce that this is possibly a different species of unibaby.  Perhaps a cousin to the first.  Incidentally, we discovered that if you talk like a pirate, the unibaby will smile. 


This appears to be a friendly creature.

4 comments:

  1. LOL, that rocks!!! Love it.

    I heard a rumor that if you hug a unibaby you will have good luck for 7 days straight.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And I always thought this was a mythical creature :-) What's next? Bigfoot? Mothman? Elvis?
    lovecatcat

    ReplyDelete
  3. Elvis is a mythical creature? :-p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my! Do you believe in Elvis, Mere?
    :-)

    lvecatcat

    ReplyDelete