Tuesday, June 1, 2010

Another Blog Award

Thanks to Lisa of Two Bear Farm for this award.  However, I secretly believe she is only nominating me because I'm her sister-in-law, not because of my outstanding blogging skills.  But don't tell her that. :-D


The Rules: Write about 10 things you love, then pass on the award to 10 people.
(I don't know 10 people to pass this on to, so I will be breaking the rules and only doing the first part.)

10 things I love:
  1. The sounds my son makes when he is really excited.  It's a combination of giggles, squeals, and screeches.  It melts my heart.
  2. Hardware stores.  Growing up, my dad always took me to the hardware store with him.  I love the smell. It reminds me of my childhood.
  3. The sun.  There is no better feeling than having the sun soaking into your skin.  Warming you to the core.
  4. Rainy days that make you want to nap all.day.long.
  5. A really good book.  One that you just can't put down.  Makes you laugh and cry and you never want it to end.
  6. My family.  Not only the one I was born into, but the one I married into as well.
  7. Food from the grill.  No pots and pans to clean, no oil splattered in the kitchen, and I only have to do the prep work.  Plus the food tastes better.
  8. Driving a standard transmission.  It's just more fun.
  9. Days of our Lives.  It's so outrageous and far from reality.  Make fun if you want, but I love it.
  10. When I get a phone call from work offering me the day off.  There is nothing like thinking you have to go into work tomorrow then finding out you don't.  Pure joy.
I really wish I could pass this award onto other people.  I simply don't follow any blogs.  If it's allowed, I would pass this back to Lisa because I love reading about her family and the adventures they have.  It's the highlight of my morning!

1 comment:

  1. I noticed that you didn't list 'anything pirate' on your list. You're going to have to work on that ;-) You are married to Taylor after all.

    ReplyDelete