Where did Grady catch this little virus? His cousins! Little germ infested babies. It's okay tho. Grady will survive and his immune system will be that much stronger because of it. Taylor keeps telling me to take Grady to the doctor. Just because he has a cold does not mean he needs medical treatment. He doesn't have a fever, his eating and sleeping have not been affected at all, and he's just as active as ever. Grady will be fine. This is what I keep telling Taylor. I feel confident he will listen to me by the 20th time I say it.
See? He's still playing in his exersaucer.
He may not be healthy as a horse.
But maybe healthy as a penguin?
Sorry Grady!
ReplyDeleteDo you know they have electric nose suckers? I've always wanted one. I figure they've got to be more effective than the dreaded bulb.
we have wall suction at the hospital. it's great, just hook the tubing up to the wall and turn it on. its way more efficient. before the baby even realizes what you are doing, you're done!
ReplyDeletePoor Grady. I didn't have a cold, but I held all 3 babies that weekend. HOpe I wasn't the instrument of infection:-(
ReplyDeleteTaylor gets that from me. Until my kids were old enough to tell me when an ear hurt, I always headed to the doctor to get their ears looked at.
lovecatcat
I think it's healthy to get sick every now and then. Toughens you up for the next round. Last time I went home to NE I had a cold. When I went to the cabinet where all the medicine was kept there was only about three things and they were all expired. So I took that expired medicine and was just fine. All you need to keep around is sore throat/cough medicine, tylenol and ibuprophin.
ReplyDeleteA wall mounted nose sucker...sounds like something Tim "the tool man" Taylor would build. Hey I bet if you have a central vac system you could easily hook up to it. Just cut the top off a regular bulb sucker and duct tape it to the hose.
By-the-way can you e-mail me your margarita recipe? (baylorbearpaul@aol.com)
Paul