Wednesday, July 14, 2010

Yummy Yogurt

Grady was particularly fussy on Monday.  I attribute this to the recent family members I had visiting.  When they were here there were lots of people to entertain Grady.  But Monday it was just mom again.  B.O.R.I.N.G.  In an effort to entertain Grady, I kept handing him different toys.  Blocks.  Rattles. Rings.

 We tried the exersaucer and the jupperoo.  Each item would keep him busy for about 5 minutes before he needed a change of scenery.  Finally, I handed Grady an empty yogurt container. 

He was very entertained by this new item.  He held it out to look at it, turned it around in his hands, then put it in his mouth.  He got his tongue on the inside of the rim and discovered it tasted good.  He then proceeded to lick around the rim, stopping occasionally to look at the container again.  He was quite perplexed by this little tasty cup.  The yogurt was peach mango flavored.  Yummmmm.  I think Grady will be a yogurt fan in his future.  After Grady was done playing with his yogurt cup, I noticed some little scratches in the corners of his mouth.  These were caused by the yogurt cup.  Ooops.  Maybe I'll try to come up with kid appropriate toys in the future :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment