This has been one hot summer. Grady and I have spent most of our days indoors. But last week we decided to fill up the baby pool and take a dip. This time, we made sure the camera didn't jump in too. The water from the hose was a little cold for Grady's taste. He promptly started crying as soon as I sat him in the pool. We decided to sit on the edge and dangle our feet in to get used to the temperature.
Once we were adjusted to the water temperature we slipped all the way in. Auntie Em said Grady needed some pool toys. We don't have any, so she ran and got his bath tub toy. A pink pig with a duck body. Grandmommy decided it was a Puck or a Dig. It could also be known as a Pick. Which hybrid name do you like best?
This was a much more successful pool day than the last. It's always nice when someone else is taking the photo's.
Meredith, I love all your stories about Grady. Loved the picture with the great grandparents :-)
ReplyDeleteFill a bucket with hot water in the house and dump it into the icy cold pool. Instant warm pool.
I will buy him some pool toys :-)
lovecatcat