Once they are set in the water they become a paddling of ducks; "a group of ducks in the water."
If you are counting the ducks and think their are only 15 floating here, look to the lower right side of the photo and you will find Grady has caught one in his little paws.
I doubt they will ever become a pump of ducks, which means " a group of ducks in flight."
However, as Grady grows and improves his motor skills, I'm sure these ducks will one day fly...probably toward my head.
You have probably noticed my pretty blog background has disappeared. Not sure why this happened, but I will be searching for a replacement. More pool time photo's will be posted tomorrow :-D
I had to come read since I had no idea what you were talking about. So I learned a new word too!
ReplyDeleteIs Grady going to bring all of his new duck friends when he comes to visit me??
ReplyDelete