Monday, July 12, 2010

Meet the Family

This past week as been super busy for Grady.  He has met all sorts of new people.  He got to meet his Grandpa for the first time.  I showed some of their fun times a few days ago on the blog.  Grady was reacquainted with his Grandmommy, who brought him some new clothes!  He is modeling one of his new duds in the photo below.
He also spent some time with his Aunt Julia, Aunt Emily "Auntie Em" and Uncle Geoff. 

Grady helped Uncle Geoff refinish some furniture

On Tuesday, my aunt and uncle (Pam and Coleman) stopped by to meet Grady.  Silly me didn't think to take a photo of them with Grady.  I will have to convince them to come back for a quick photo op!

Then on Wednesday Grady took a road trip to Northern Virginia to visit Auntie Em and Uncle Geoff.  We spent the night there and headed across state lines for the first time to see the Capitol.

We posed with Mommy and Grandpa


Then we went to visit Grady's Great Grandpa and Nanny. 
Grady was such a good boy.  He really made a good impression!
Everyone was saying what a great baby he is.  I have to agree.  I'm blessed with a wonderful baby.  He handled all these new people very well.  Now my family has left and it's back to normal around here.  The house is so quiet!

No comments:

Post a Comment