Monday, July 19, 2010

The Heavy Weight Champ

Grady had his 6 month check up today.  He weighed in at a whopping 20 lbs 1 oz!  26.75 inches tall.  He's trending nicely along the charts at 90th percentile.  I really need to look up what this means for his 1 year size.  He's getting pretty heavy to tote around.  When do they start walking?! :-)


Grady is also getting two more teeth.  The top two are starting to poke through.  Pretty soon Grady will have a beautiful toothy smile :-) 
I just have to watch where I put my body parts now.  He bit my toe yesterday.  His teeth are sharp!

3 comments:

  1. Wow, he's so big!
    Reid STILL doesn't have any teeth! Cort does have his bottom two though.

    ReplyDelete
  2. When Grady's front teeth finish coming in, he wants to try eating steak.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grady's father walked when he was 11 months old. He also weighed about 17 pounds at the time. Are you feeding Grady Miracle Grow?
    love
    catcat

    ReplyDelete