After we tasted some wine, and Grady "tasted" a bottle of his own, we headed to Blue Mountain brewery for lunch. Taylor and I shared a beer sampler. My favorite, of course, was the hefewiezen. The whole table shared a plate of nachos and a delicious veggie pizza!
When we got home I had Taylor install the shade his mother made for Grady's room. It looks amazing!
This shade is great! Not only does it go well with the rest of the colors in his room, but it also blocks out the light! I can make it really dark in his room in the middle of the day for a nap. Hopefully this will help him to start napping longer!
Unfortunately, I forgot to bring my camera to the festivities last weekend so there is no photo of Grady for this post.
Sorry!
Can't remember if I told you or not, but the pictures we took weren't very good. We should have taken a lot more and maybe some would have turned out.
ReplyDeleteIs that shade a little bit short. I'm working on the living room shades now and wonder if I should string them a bit longer than Grady's. His looks great, though. Those colors make a great kid's room.
love
catcat