Sunday, May 16, 2010

Enjoying the great outdoors: Day 1

This past week we enjoyed a nice vacation at Douthat State Park.  We rented a cabin for a few days, went fishing and hiking, and enjoyed some time away from modern conveniences.  By modern conveniences I mean TV, Internet, and cell phones.  I would NEVER go on a vacation where I didn't have plumbing.

Of course, Taylor had to get in his fishing.  The first full day we were there, it rained.  All day.  This doesn't stop a true fisherman!   
Grady and I ventured out during a break in the rain to watch

Taylor caught a fish just as we were getting ready to call it quits.



The Workman family (Taylor's sister and family) was staying in the cabin next to ours, so we spent our days and evenings hanging out together.  Reid was nice enough to give Grady a kiss.



I think it was a peace offering before trying to wrestle. 

No comments:

Post a Comment