My parents drove out to Virginia mid December for my sister's graduation and stayed through Christmas. They rotated around between children (a few days with Emily, a few with Julia and a few with me). They spent last week at my house. While they were here, my sister Julia came to visit too.
I call my mother my 'house fairy' whenever she visits. It's amazing house much cleaner my house is when she's around. My dishes are magically clean, my laundry gets folded...
if only she could work her magic to get my child to sleep through the night.
It's too bad my house fairy has her eyes closed in the photo. It would have been pretty cute!
At this point Grady was getting a little tired of the photo shoot. We were trying everything to get him to look at the camera. I even threw some socks at the photographer...which landed on her head. This made everyone laugh except Grady, who continued to ignore the camera.
My parents are back in Chicago now and I wont see them again until May. My house will go back to looking like a tornado passed through it. I really wish they lived closer so Grady could see them more often (and not because I need my house fairy).
No comments:
Post a Comment