Saturday, December 4, 2010

Free Christmas Photo Cards

A little over a week ago my sister-in-law told me about this great opportunity to get free Christmas photo cards from Shutterfly.  The process is pretty simple.  You can sign up here, then Shutterfly will send you an email with instructions on how to participate.  One requirement...you do have to have a blog.

I have never sent a Christmas photo card.  I've always done it the hard way and signed each individual card.  I have always enjoyed receiving photo cards at the holidays.  In particular, my sister sends a photo of her and her husband on their world travels each year.  A few years ago they sent a picture of the two of them in front of the Roman Colosseum.

I am still working on getting a photo for this years card.  It will be tough to make sure both husband and baby are smiling.  Growing up with my father, I've mastered the art of taking a picture.  During the holidays, we had to sit through about 15 photo takes while we watched out Christmas dinner getting cold (Although, I'm not saying I've never messed up a photo). 

Once the final photo is selected I'm looking forward to picking out the design of the card.  Right now I'm between this one or this one.  I've also been considering getting a photo calender filled with all the photo's from the past year.

Even though I haven't selected the final photo.  I have thought a lot about using this one...


He looks like he's plotting world domination...

2 comments:

  1. I adore the world domination photo!
    love
    catcat

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know . . . this looks like the chinese version of Grady . . .

    -Julia

    ReplyDelete