Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Oh Christmas Tree

I was starting to worry we were going to have a Grinch Christmas this year.  It's less than two weeks until Christmas and we still didn't have a tree.  In fact, many of our decorations aren't up.  I usually put candles in the windows, but I know they wouldn't stay in the windows with Grady around.

Last night we finally got our tree!  We decided to put it in the office downstairs (a place Grady rarely goes).  I can just picture him knocking the whole thing over.  Today, I put the lights and ornaments on the tree.


While Grady patiently watched/played in his jumperoo.  


I'm impressed he tolerated this.  He's getting a little old for this toy.  

Our tree is a little bare.  We don't have very many ornaments.  We don't even have a star for the top.  I just haven't found one I like yet.  Maybe this year will be the year I discover the perfect tree topper.

With the presents under the tree, it's finally starting to feel like Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment