We were the last to arrive and the gift exchange had already started when we showed up. I think Grady was a little over whelmed by the whole day. He sat quietly on the floor next to me for a good hour before even considering playing with any toys...once he decided to play with some toys, he still didn't move. He just played quietly next to me. He adjusted by the end of the day.
Dad, you look silly in that snuggie.....
Grady with his Great Uncle George
Playing with his new Fisher Price Learning Table (one of many new toys)
Cat Cat is reading a book of first words to Grady. I'm pretty impressed that he is actually paying attention.
Grady has so many new toys now. I'm hoping he doesn't get board for at least a week. So far he has managed to keep himself entertained. I think Grady's first Christmas was a successful one! I'm looking forward to many more as he gets older. Next year we will have to leave some cookies out for Santa and carrots for the Reindeer.

No comments:
Post a Comment