Friday, March 11, 2011

Nesting and Stacking

I purchased one other toy with the gift card from Pam and George, but I thought it deserved its own post.  First, some background info:

Grady received the stacking/nesting blocks below for Christmas from his Aunt Lisa and Uncle Paul.  Not only does Grady enjoy nesting and stacking these blocks, he also enjoys chewing on them.  I remember seeing a warning on the box they came in saying if the blocks started to tear, you should throw them away.  I'm wondering if the people who wrote that had a one year old.


most of the blocks are still in decent shape.  Except for poor number 3.


I taped it around the edges to prevent further slobber damage.  Now Grady gets these blocks taken away periodically when he keeps putting them in his mouth and doesn't listen to me when I tell him to stop (which is pretty much all the time).

And so I became interested in buying some waterproof stacking blocks.  



These stacking cups were perfect! 


We really enjoy stacking our new cups just as much as our old blocks (which we still use, regardless of what the box says).  However, some of us (eh hem, Grady) get a little frustrated when we can't get the cups to stack.

6 comments:

  1. Our smallest box is chewed on as well. I figure a little cardboard won't hurt them ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwwww. I need to see my grady!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awwww. I need to see my Grady!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Should I say it one more time? I need to see my Grady :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad I let your pick out Grady's gift. I would never have come up with such neat toys

    Pam

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yeah! Share your baby with his grandparents!! We love him too!!! Grandmom

    ReplyDelete