Monday, March 28, 2011

The Keys

Grady has always loved playing with my keys.  What kid his age doesn't love keys?  I used to put them in my mouth while I maneuvered him into his car seat.  He would burst into hysterical laughter every time.  I will never understand why that was so funny.

Lately, Grady prefers to be the one holding my keys.  In fact, he has a major melt down if I try to take them from him so I can unlock the door.  I do have to remove my car key from the chain; Grady has been known to hit the 'panic' button.


Eventually he will realize he is on the wrong side of the door.  At least he has the right idea.  When we are outside, he will try to put the key in the door for me, but he usually needs a little guidance. 


and yes, he is wearing Halloween pajamas.  It's not my fault he didn't fit into them in October!     

2 comments:

  1. What size does Grady wear now?

    ReplyDelete
  2. You must be a mind reader. Before I read the last line I thought, What is Grady wearing? Looks like a jack 'o lantern! Grand-mom :)

    ReplyDelete