Monday, March 14, 2011

Camp Chair

We recently bought ourselves some nicer camp chairs than the 8 dollar Target ones we've had for a few years.  There wasn't anything wrong with our old chairs, but they weren't comfortable.  I always felt like I was sitting in a hole.  Since we were buying ourselves new chairs, we had to buy Grady one too!  I figured the Kids Camp Chair would be to big for Grady, but it was a perfect fit!


Grady loved climbing in and out of his new chair for a few days.  Unfortunately, I had to take the chair away from him.  He started climbing in and standing up in the chair.  Not the safest thing.  He'll get it back at some point (when he learns to listen to his older, wiser mother!) :-)


4 comments:

  1. Love how he had his phone with him :-) Or was that an Ipod?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Does Grady's chair come with a cup holder? It looks like maybe his right hand is resting on one, and he definitely needs a beverage while he makes phone calls on his cell! Grandmom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, Grady has a cell phone with him. My old phone broke so it became his phone. He does have his hand in a cup holder. Maybe his hand in the empty holder was his way of telling me he wanted a drink!...maybe with an umbrella in it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Grady seems to have a cell phone with him in a lot of pictures . . .

    ReplyDelete