Grady likes the keys that open the doors the best. We're still working on matching up the key color with the door color. I am impressed that he knows where the key is supposed to go, even if it's the wrong color. He also likes to rip the roof off. Hopefully he'll get over that soon.
He also got the Busy Ball Popper.
This toy came highly recommended by a lady in the Target toy section. I bought it for my nephews for their birthday and have been considering buying it for Grady for a while now. It's highly entertaining. The balls pop up in the air then follow down the track, and back up again. The main complaint I have (and many others from online reviews I've read) is that the toy is REALLY loud! There is no way to turn the volume down. This was a quick fix thanks to some advise from my brother-in-law, Paul. I put a piece of packaging tape over the speaker. Now the toy is a normal volume.
Grady really likes the purple ball for some reason. You can see it in his hand in the picture above. If someone puts the purple ball in the toy, he will try to catch it every time it pops out. Even as I write this post, he's clutching the purple ball.
A special thanks to Pam and George for the new toys!
Purple! Oh dear! I hope this doesn't mean he is going to go to JMU :-)
ReplyDeleteJoking aside, great toys and sweet, sweet boy. Love the new pictures. I was so tired of reading that cookie post and it was making me gain weight.