Friday, August 13, 2010

Pictures tell a story...

Today is Friday.  Memory Lane Friday.  I searched and searched for a series of photos to tell a story with.  I came up empty handed.  I'm sure I could flip though my old photographs, find several good ones, drive to Kinko's, pay 5 dollars to scan them, and then write a post.  That's time consuming and costly after a few weeks.  I really need to invest in a scanner.  Anyway, since none of my photos that are already scanned into the computer work, I've decided to use pictures to tell a story about the present day.

This is Grady...
He pulled himself up into this kneeling position yesterday.  He's a very curious fellow.
He's excited to learn about all the great things his body can do. 
After much effort on his part, he has figured out that he can stand up.

 
and quickly fall down

Grady hasn't perfected this skill yet, but boy is he trying.  I've never seen him exert himself so much.  He groans and moans and tenses every muscle in his body.  He huffs and puffs until he either finally admits defeat or reaches his goal.  Adorable.

1 comment:

  1. Wow, already pulling up!

    I didn't know you didn't have a scanner! If you have pictures you want me to scan for you, bring them to the reunion and I can scan them and email them (and return the originals next time I see you).

    ReplyDelete