Wednesday, August 25, 2010

cousins reunite

This past weekend was the Leonard family reunion.  I don't want to overwhelm everyone with one massive post of pictures from the weekend, so I'll be dividing this up in several posts. 

The cousins reunite.  Grady hasn't seen his twin cousins in a few months.  They became reaquainted by the mailbox.
Saturday morning they were getting to know each other again.  Feeling each other out.

Cat Cat was there as a moderator

By Sunday, these babies were well aquainted. 
In the series of photos below, Cat Cat is feeding the babies bananas.  I believe their conversation is similar to this...
Reid: Why is Grady getting MY banana
Grady: Gross....banana

Cort: What are you doing Reid?
Reid: hey Grady, let me see something....

Reid: Give me that banana
Cort: Well, I'm glad you're not pulling food out of my mouth for a change
Grady: Cat Cat...what's he doing?!

2 comments:

  1. Hysterical! Grady was so good natured about allowing his cousin to steal the food out of his mouth. :-)
    You take great pictures!
    love
    catcat

    ReplyDelete