Saturday, August 28, 2010

Family Reunion...the final installment

Grady had a lot of fun last weekend seeing his Grandparents.  It had been a few months since he saw them.  The initial introduction was a little rocky.  In fact, Grady had a bit of a melt down.  He's right at that age where separation anxiety is at its prime.  So, when CatCat lovingly took him away from his mother to snuggle him, he was a little freaked out.  But he warmed up to everyone.
He played games with CatCat,

Crawled into Pop pop's lap and made faces at mom



and posed for a picture with his Great Aunt Pam. 
I unfortunately didn't get a photo of him with his Great Uncle George.  Next time! 

What a great weekend of family fun.  We will have to do it more often!

2 comments:

  1. Grady looks like he enjoyed visiting with his relatives at the Leonard Reunion. No wonder he wasn't interested in sleeping!! I love the cousin photos. Very cute. Mommy/Granmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love your new camera, Mere. What wonderful pictures!
    And I am definitely getting lipo on some of those chins :-)
    love
    catcat

    ReplyDelete