Thursday, October 21, 2010

The Sleeping Vest

What is a sleeping vest?

A sleeping vest is a fleece vest one sleeps in for extra warmth at night.

History of the sleeping vest:

When I was oh so pregnant, and oh so hot, I kicked all the covers off trying to get comfortable.  Taylor on the other hand was freezing.  In addition to a down comforter he began wearing his fleece vests to bed for extra warmth. 

Of course Grady needs a sleeping vest of his own.  Luckily, his grandfather (pop pop) bought him a fleece vest a few months ago from the L.L. Bean store in Freeport, Maine.  The weather is perfect for a vest.  The other day I thought it was a little chilly in the house, so I put Grady down for his nap in his sleeping vest.  He slept great!  Grady isn't always the best napper, I think the little extra warmth his sleeping vest provided helped him nap better.


Plus, he looked quite fashionable when he woke up...

1 comment:

  1. The twins love their vests from Pop Pop too. And they are quite fashionable! :-)

    ReplyDelete