The computer is still sick. I diagnosed it (with all my years of computer diagnostics) as a screen connection problem. The computer itself is working just fine, but the screen flickers and goes black sometimes. It's pretty annoying.
I will try to get this post written before it has an episode.
Last weekend was my nephew, Pierce's, 4th birthday. We all gathered at the lake to celebrate. It's always fun getting all the little kids together. Grady was interested in his cousins. He's not used to seeing other people his size. He talked to them, played ball with them, and even borrowed their pacifier and sippy cups! I might have to teach Grady not to pull the pacifier out of Cort's mouth. He needs to wait his turn...
Grady is always very entertained at the lake, because there are all sorts of new toys.
He supervised his dad putting up a fence...
Learned some new tricks (or maybe secrets?) from his cousin....
Rode a tricycle for the first time...I think he has some growing to do.
and played house with his twin cousins (who are very close to his age). I have a feeling these three will have lots of fun as the get older.
No comments:
Post a Comment