Thursday, October 14, 2010

A new use for old things

When I was pregnant with Grady, my sister-in-law lent me the bassinet her boys used.  Grady slept in it until he outgrew it at three and a half months of age.  It has sat in the corner of our rec room ever since, a constant reminder that I need to return it!

Today I found Grady climbing into the bottom of it...

We used to keep the sheets and other accessories in this bottom compartment, but Grady was always pulling the stuff out and messing with it.  It never occurred to me that he would climb in.

He had lots of fun in his new toy...

...I really do have to return this to my sister-in-law

Let me end with an apology. My posts have been sporadic and late this week. Grady has many relatives (grandparents, aunts, uncles, etc) who diligently check to see new photos. I'm sure it's disappointing when I have weeks like this and I just can't get it together!! I have an excuse tho...not to place blame, but it's the husbands fault!! :-D. He's working second shift this week, so he's home in the mornings, which completely messes with my routine. Things will return to normal tomorrow, hopefully I will be better at posting on time...Not that I'm ever that timely with my posts. I'll work on that!! :-)

2 comments:

  1. I bet the grandparents, aunts and uncles think spending mornings with Taylor is a very good and worthwhile excuse. Fun for Grady too. Routines are overrated. Love, Grandmom

    ReplyDelete
  2. Grady looks very charming in there! The bassinet would go back to Kristin, our cousin. My mom can get it back to her (assuming you don't want to hang on to it...)

    ReplyDelete