Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Rockin' the Bump - a link up

I don't usually do link ups, but this one sounded like fun.  Plus, what woman doesn't enjoy talking about/sharing photos of their pregnancy.

I know everyone is supposed to be beautiful when they are pregnant, but I look like a bee stung me...on the face...several times.  It's funny how I didn't notice the swelling so much until after it went away.  Then I forgot about it until I went searching for this photo.


I'm 41 weeks pregnant here, two days before Grady was born.  That day I went to the doctor to have measurements done and they estimated his size at 9lbs 3oz.  We promptly served his eviction papers the next day.  The L&D nurse told me I had an 'impressive belly.'  Like I didn't already feel huge! Grady was a whopping 9lbs 7oz at birth....epidurals are wonderful :)   

To see other belly pics at Things I Can't Say, click the button below:

5 comments:

  1. Epidurals ARE wonderful! :)

    Thanks for joining in!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I swelled up too. I didn't remember until I did the link up and looked for photos too.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Awesome belly - I didn't get to see you when you were that far into it.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Mere, I hate to say this, but you look as big as LIsa did with TWINS! Of course, Grady was a whopper, wasn't he?

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love how it looks like the pizza is in danger of being crushed by your belly.

    ReplyDelete