Thursday, September 23, 2010

Mischief Maker

The older Grady gets, the more mischievous he becomes.  I used to be able to put him down in the kitchen while I make dinner and he would just crawl around, play with toys, and eat the baby crackers I handed him.  Not anymore.  He has discovered the cabinets.  He will stand in front of them and open them.  Then start pulling out drawers.  I close the doors and move him away, at which point he throws a fit, crawls back over to the cabinet and tried opening the door again...because I'm going to let him the second time around? I've developed a make shift baby proofing technique until Taylor gets around to putting the real ones on (which have been sitting on the kitchen counter for at least a month.
This works for now.
The other day I had all the cabinets secured from entry when I noticed Grady playing with the knob to one of our kitchen drawers.  Next thing I know he has the knob in his hand; he unscrewed it from the drawer. 
What other mischief does Grady get into?
Hide your magazines, books, or newspapers around this baby.
He enjoys shredding paper...
This occupied him for at least twenty minutes.

1 comment:

  1. I like the legs. That's a Yoga position I had to abandon because it's PAINFUL! Hurts my knees to look at. But he seems quite comfy. Grandmom

    ReplyDelete