Grady is putting
everything in his mouth these days. Edible or not. If he can grasp it in his little fingers, it goes into his mouth. I figured it was a good time to start trying finger foods. He does really well with cheerios, Gerber puffs, cut up pieces of bread, and carpet fuzz. Fruits are a little more difficult for him to grasp because they tend to be a little slimy.
Here Grady has some toasted whole wheat bread and banana.
(surprisingly he really likes banana now. I think he may have been opposed to the mashed version, he prefers to chunks.)
What does Grady enjoy more than putting little pieces of food in his mouth?
Smearing the little pieces all over his tray and onto the floor.
It's a work in progress...
Is he clutching the tag on his bib? Glad to see he's doing one thing familiar to the baby I spent time with in July!! Otherwise he's changing daily so don't worry about the diaper changing rebellion. Wise ol' grandmom
ReplyDeleteAwwwww. He's too adorable!!!!
ReplyDeleteLove
catcat
Did Samantha have her baby yet?