Tuesday, April 20, 2010

gifts, gifts, everywhere

I've always heard "once you have children you stop getting gifts from people and they just give stuff to your kids."  Well, I don't remember EVER getting this many presents! Grady received quite the haul this past week. 

Last Thursday a package from my mom's good friend arrived containing four books
Good Dog, Carl
The Runbaway Bunny
Does A Kangaroo Have A Mother, Too?
Great Work and the Good Woodsman
We made it through two of the books before Grady decided he didn't want to read anymore.

Taylor came home from the Fly Fishing Festival on Saturday with some gifts from his parents: VT shirt, a summer one piece outfit, a VT hat, infant sunglasses, and Goodnight Moon.

Then, I came home from work on Saturday night to find a package from my mom sitting on the counter.  She sent us two summer one piece outfits and two t-shirts. 

Thanks for all the gifts!

No comments:

Post a Comment