I have been thinking about starting a blog ever since Grady was born. This week I decided to finally take the plunge.
This past weekend was Easter. Taylor and I spent Saturday morning cleaning the house. Grady was very helpful.
In fact, Grady worked so hard cleaning, he zonked out early.
Saturday afternoon, my sister, Emily, and her husband, Geoff, came to visit.

Look what I found in my Easter Basket Sunday morning!
For dinner we enjoyed a delicious meal of Leg of Lamb and roasted vegetables with orzo. Grady has a tendency to know when we are eating and likes to fuss during that time. Taylor decided to wear him in the Baby Bjorn and sit at the table to eat with us. Grady thought the orzo looked like fun to play with and started grabbing fist-fulls of pasta! I really wish I had my camera nearby to capture this event. Hilarious!
This past weekend was great, but I had a cloud looming over me the whole time. My maternity leave has come to an end and I had to return to work Monday evening. I eased my way in with a short 4-hour shift. It was nice to get back into the working world; although, I missed Grady the whole time.
Love the color scheme! The twins STILL fuss every night during dinner. They just know. Now that they eat some baby food, at least we can feed them at the same time and things go a little smoother.
ReplyDelete