Oh, and since I am blogging from my phone, please excuse any auto correct errors :)
Thursday, October 17, 2013
Sent from my iPhone
You may be wondering what has come over me lately. Blogging regularly for over a week? Has some super effecient, alien life form taken over my life? Well, maybe...several months ago I downloaded a blogger app for my phone. I wasn't a big fan of it. While I liked the ability to upload photos from my phone directly to blogger, it wasn't easy to create an entire post. I couldn't arrange the photos throughout the post, so all the text would be at the top, with a pictures clumped together at the bottom. I guess blogger had complaints about this because suddenly there was an updated version to load! Now it works great and I can blog right from my phone. Hopefully I can keep up my momentum!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment