We finally got some snowfall this Winter. Grady was very excited to go out in the snow. When he woke up from his nap Sunday, he saw the snow outside and immediately requested to go play in it.
He doesn't have any snow pants, but I figured his fleece pajamas would work since fleece doesn't really get wet. I was also missing a mitten, so he got a sock put on one hand for warmth.
Grady had a ball out in the snow. He kept asking me to make snowballs for him and he'd toss them up in the air. I could only do that for so long before my fingers got numb. Mom wasn't prepared with gloves (or mitten socks).
Ever since the first snowball was made he keeps repeating "wanna make another snowball"
Too bad it's warmed up and the snow melted. (well, too bad for Grady, I have no problem with melting snow).
Trace his hand and send it to me. :-)
ReplyDeleteThe twins didn't have snow-proof mittens and they were pretty bent out of shape when their hands got cold in knit mittens. I'm going to try to find some for next year when winter clearance sales hit the stores.
ReplyDeleteIf Grady wasn't so huge we'd have snow pants to pass along. Actually, Cort went out in a size 18 months snowsuit. But it did run big! ;-)