Monday, November 15, 2010

New Skills

Grady is ten months old today.  I probably say this every month, but I can't believe he is already ten months old.  With this new milestone, we have new skills and talents.  What is Grady up to these days?

He is clapping and waving.  
He has become an excellent napper lately (1.5 -2 hours each)
He's eating all sorts of things (although he seems to prefer jar food to my homemade...not sure how I should feel about that)
We are still working on finger foods...he tends to take a few bites then throw the rest on the  floor.
He inconsistently responds to "no," which tells me he understands it but chooses to ignore me
He is standing without support for a few seconds before toppling over

And his most impressive skill...?

he can flush the toilet.



1 comment:

  1. It's good that you're teaching him to be a flusher now. That'll build on later skills of 'putting the seat down' ;-)

    ReplyDelete