I have tried a few different types of cloth diapers. None of them seem to work for Grady. Either they aren't the right size or they aren't absorbent enough.
On the recommendation from my sister-in-law, I set my sights on Fuzzi Bunz one size pocket diapers. My mother-in-law was gracious enough to send me a few to try. I don't know why anyone would ever use a different cloth diaper. These work great!
They are stylish too.
I was concerned they wouldn't fit by 90th percentile baby. Let be honest, he's a big boy. But these are completely adjustable. Plenty of room for Grady to grow.
The best thing about these diapers is you never have to buy a bigger size. They are designed to fit from birth to potty training. Talk about saving money on diapers.
Fuzzi Bunz are expensive. We will gradually add to our inventory until we have enough to use cloth diapers 100% of the time. We only have a few right now, so we are doing 50/50 cloth/disposable diapers. Which is already saving us a bunch. I do a load of diapers each night so I have fresh, clean diapers in the morning.
I wish we had been doing cloth since the beginning. It's really not that much extra work, and definitely worth the money...and good for the environment!

Yay! Welcome to the Fuzzibunz fan club. Grady needs to ask for a diaper sprayer for Christmas. It will make life soooooo much easier.
ReplyDeleteI second the diaper sprayer.
ReplyDeletelove catcat