Tuesday, August 30, 2011

cat cat and ga

We spent this past weekend at my in-laws house.  They have two cats and two dogs.  Grady was in heaven.  He chased the dogs around saying "ga" and pointing to them.  I'm not sure why he thinks they are called "ga."  Luckily one of the dogs, Jackie, is willing to just lay there while Grady 'pets' her.  (more like smacks, we're working on being gentle).  Sometimes he would lay down on his belly and look Jackie right in the face and touch noses, then he'd burst into hysterical giggles.

Then Benny the cat showed up.  He's a black fluffy cat who is also lots of fun to chase.  Grady kept saying "cat cat."  Even when we weren't at the house, he say that.  Unfortunately, he also calls my mother-in-law 'Cat Cat.'  We were pretty sure he was talking about Benny when he'd start calling for 'cat cat.'  I'm sure he'll feel bad about this confusion one day in the distant future.

I didn't take and photos of Grady chasing animals, but I captured a few of him on my ipod while playing.  The picture quality isn't great.


nice lobster...

No comments:

Post a Comment