I have been blogger MIA for the past week and a half because I was out of town for my friend Katie's wedding. Katie lives in the same town we went to high school in, so it was great to go back to Iowa for a few days and show Taylor my old stomping grounds.
Last Saturday morning, the wedding party got their hair and makeup done at the hotel salon. Everyone was getting fake eyelashes so I decided to jump on board and try them out. While it was kinda neat, I don't think I'll ever get them again. My eyes felt very heavy all day. Pictured above is me, Katie, and of course Grady.
Mr. and Mrs!!!
Me with Katie's brother
My parents graciously agreed to drive to Iowa for the day so Grady could take a nap during the ceremony. Taylor tried to get out of going to the wedding by saying he would stay with Grady during his nap...fat chance Taylor!
Apparently Grady wanted to wear his sandals to the reception instead of his black shoes.
Grady enjoyed running around and would throw quite the fit if we picked him up.
Bride and groom at the reception
After seeing all the pictures of me, I wish I had taken the fake eye lashes off. They make my eyes look a little freaky.
Me and Cheryl (who I also went to high school with). The bridesmaids were allowed to pick their own style of dress, which is why Cheryl and I have different dresses on. Amazingly, no one chose the same dress.
It was so wonderful to be back and see my old friends. I live so far away that I don't see them very often.
The wedding was beautiful. Congratulations to the bride and groom!
No comments:
Post a Comment