Wednesday, January 26, 2011

A baby and his cape

I think I've mentioned before that Grady likes to put things over his back.  Bibs, towels, sweatshirts.  I'm not sure if he's trying to be a super hero or if he just enjoys throwing things over his head, but either way, it's amusing to watch.

After I take a shower I put my hair up in a towel.  Grady finds this very entertaining and always tries pulling the towel off my head.  Last week he turned my towel into a cape.

is it just me or does he look like Sloth (from Goonies) in this picture? Baby Sloth.

and the cape is on...time to fly! (or crawls quickly around the room.

3 comments:

  1. Hee hee. Now I want to go watch Goonies. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have never seen Goonies. Time to watch!
    Maybe he needs a real cape with a "G" on the back. SuperGrady!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet he would LOVE his own cape. Taylor tells me I'm mean for comparing Grady to Sloth so don't think bad of me when you watch it :-)...Grady looks like a much, much cuter baby Sloth :-)

    ReplyDelete