Grady and Dean's cousins came to visit them for their Spring Break this year. We had lots of fun going to the Zoo and the Childrens museum.
I was very impressed with Grady's grocery shopping skills.
Look at that cart full of fruits and veggies!
There aren't any live bears at this zoo, but this statue got a lot of attention (maybe more than the actual animals)
Pierce was the only one willing to look at the camera and smile. I wonder what Grady and Reid are looking at?
We also made a stop at REI to do some shopping. Dean tested out some sun glasses for his dad.
We had a great time visiting with family.






What a fun day! Great pictures. That Dean is one cool baby!
ReplyDeleteIt was very fun. Reid is still calling Grady to talk to him every day. And Pierce got up this morning and said, "Mom! I had a VERY exciting dream last night. I dreamed Taylor and Meredith were moving closer to us!"
ReplyDelete