Saturday, July 21, 2012

Under renovations...

I haven't really liked the title of my blog from the beginning.  I knew I wanted to start a blog, so I quickly came up with a name that would work.  But now, two years later, I've decided to come up with something new.  You'll probably notice a lot of changes over the next week or so.  I'm just playing around with layouts, headers, etc.  Once I'm done, I will change the URL to be the same as the new title.  I will warn everyone when that will happen so my blog wont be lost to you forever!

Also, any advice on how to create a nice header is welcome.  I'm having some issue getting any of mine to come out right.  Thanks for your patience!

2 comments:

  1. Love the monkeys up the side :-) Doesn't matter what you call your blog as long as you post pictures of The Leonard Brothers. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. My advice is if you get grumpy enough over it (like I did) hire a designer ;-) That's what I ended up doing...I just couldn't get it to look how I wanted on my own.

    ReplyDelete