My sister-in-law gave Grady some sidewalk chalk for his 2nd birthday. It had been a little too chilly out to use it, but a few weeks ago (on Taylor's birthday, actually) we had an unseasonable warm day. Although I've learned from the news that this whole winter was unseasonably warm!
Grady was very excited to draw on our walkway. He requested I draw Thomas and all his friends. We had limited space, so we only ended up drawing Thomas, Emily, Gordon, and James. (all of which look the same with my amazing artistic talents).
We also left Taylor a Happy Birthday message.
This was a great outdoor activity for Grady. We have limited space in our backyard so it was nice for him to be able to do something fun. I did have to keep reminding him not to put the chalk down because the dog would pick it up and run off with it and chew it like a bone. She's too fast for me, so I'd have to wait for her to get distracted to confiscate the chalk.
Today is another beautiful day, maybe we'll head out this afternoon and draw some more!
I'm so glad he's enjoying it :-) Looks like he's quite the artist. I need to get Cort and Reid out w/ some chalk. The only place we have to draw is the concrete flat spot just outside the basement doors.
ReplyDeleteDoes Grady have bubbles?
ReplyDelete