I snapped some amusing photo's of Grady last night so I figured this was a perfect time to update! I have a few "go-to" dinners that I make when I don't feel like cooking. Typically I make these on nights that I'm working because they are quick fixes and quick clean ups. Now, in my extremely pregnant state, past my due date, I'm finding myself even less likely to prepare a meal. Luckily, Chili-Mac is one of Grady's favorites. It's one of the few dinner items he will actually eat with the rest of us! Chili-Mac is simple to make. I just have to cook some pasta and open a can of Chili; I use Amy's brand (from the organic food section). Top the pasta with the chili and some shredded cheddar cheese and you have yourself a meal...and a toddler who looks like this....
Chili-Mac also makes great hair gel...
Taylor always dreads this meal because of how messy Grady gets. But as long as he's eating, I could care less! :-)
He did get a bath afterward, so he got nice and clean before bedtime.
I'm wondering if you sacrifice on time by cooking this. Because the clean up might take longer than prepping a different meal, LOL.
ReplyDeleteI know you're ready for baby boy to make his debut!! Hoping he realizes his time is up soon :-)
Those pictures are absolutely hysterical! Grady is too adorable for words. Have you ever thought of feeding him this in the bathtub?
ReplyDelete