This past weekend we went to visit some friends of our. Since I didn't ask them if I could blog about them, they will remain nameless. They have a little boy who is turning one this month. Grady had lots of fun playing with this walker. I kept telling him he was too big for it, but he insisted. It was pretty funny to watch. Grady would take a few steps, then sit down and rest, then take a few more steps, and so on.
On our way home Sunday, we met Taylor's sister and her family at the Natural Bridge Zoo. Grady always enjoys looking at the animals, but this visit I think he had more fun running around with his cousins. You could feed some of the animals, but we didn't buy any feed. Here's Grady talking to some goats (which he kept calling sheep).
I tried to get Grady to sit on top of this hippo, but he would have nothing to do with that...
They had some guinea pigs for sale! I couldn't resist a picture.
The rabbits were for sale too. Grady didn't get very close to these furry friends because the boa constrictor cage was about 5 feet away, and Taylor told me "Grady said he didn't want to see the snake." I was carrying all the gear (camera, coats, etc) so Grady went where his father took him. Poor kid probably would have liked to see the snake...and the bunnies!
At least he was able to get close to the camel.
Watch out Grady! That snake's gonna get you!
(Grady and his cousins had a lot of fun with this snake)
I can't go to the zoo without a picture of the elephant!
Grady was very curious about the giraffes. He got right up under them and watched them eat.
Grady and Reid checking out the monkeys.
We had fun at the zoo and spending some time with family!
(we are missing a cousin in this photo....not sure where Cort disappeared too...)
I'm jealous you got an elephant pic - I was too slow. It was great seeing you all - I do think the boys had fun running around together :-)
ReplyDelete