Friday, November 18, 2011

Frosty the Snowman

Like most toddlers, Grady goes through phases.  One months he's obsessed with Elmo, then Blue's Clues, then Thomas.  His latest fascination is with Frosty the Snowman.  


We watch the 1969 classic every.single.day.  (with many requests for repeat viewings).  I actually enjoy this little 25min movie, so I don't mind watching.

This is the face of pure joy while watching Frosty dance across the screen.

Of course we have to have Elmo, Corduroy, and our night-night with us.

The infatuation started small; watching the movie daily and saying "snowman" over and over.  Then Taylor told Grady he would get him a snowman book.  For a few days, he kept asking about a snowman book (I wasn't let in on the plan), and I was really confused.  Now Grady is the proud owner of three new snowman books and a stuffed snowman.  I think we are feeding the obsession a little too much....

Today, I have read him his new books more times than I can count.  I don't think 5 minutes go by without him saying "frosty."  Maybe we should introduce him to a few other Christmas classics?  Any suggestions?

No comments:

Post a Comment