Thursday, August 15, 2013

Quick Summery

Summer is almost over and I've been busy doing things that don't include blogging.  Here is a brief report.  Grady has been to two summer camps this summer.  He had a lot of fun at both and I think it was a good introduction to preschool for him (which he starts in few short weeks).  We haven't gone on any vacations, but have done some day trips and a weekend trip to see the Grandparents.  Here are a few photos from my big camera of our outings this summer. 

One weekend we went to the arboretum in Asheville.

 
I wish I had brought my sneakers, as there were many unpaved trails to walk on.  But we just stuck to the paved areas.  Next time I'll be more prepared.

 
another weekend we went to see Thomas.  He was at the Tweetsie Railroad.

 
Grady was thrilled with this trip.

 
Dean thought it was cool, too.

 

 
Not only did we see Thomas, but Grady got to drive a car.

 
good thing it had bumpers..

 
I finally got Dean a haircut a few months ago.  He's ready for another one now. 
 
I'm going to try to update the blog more often.  I know I always say that, but this time I mean it.....?

2 comments:

  1. Great pictures, Mere. Those boys get cuter every day! Looks like you had a great summer.

    ReplyDelete