Thursday, March 7, 2013

New Tires

I've been needing new tires for a few months. I finally got around to getting them a few days ago. While waiting for my car to be ready we walked around the nearby stores. 

We picked up some yogurt covered pretzels from Fresh Market,

shared smoothies from Smoothie King

 
stopped at the garden store for some (several) seeds
 

and since the tires took longer than expected, we headed to Chick-fil-a for dinner.  As a bonus we got a discount on the tire alignment for being patient.  A very nice customer at the tire store told me "your children are really good, that means they have good parents."  I wouldn't sign myself up for any mother of the year awards, but it's nice to get a compliment.  Although, I think I lucked into well behaved kids!! ;-)





2 comments:

  1. Wonderful pictures! And I love all your garden choices. Especially watermelon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how exciting about the seeds. I hate having car work done. Sitting at jiffy lube right now. Sigh.

    ReplyDelete