Wednesday, December 5, 2012

Update

Lots of stuff happening lately.  The husband started his new job in South Carolina at the beginning of November.  The rest of the family moved down a week later.  We are currently living in a two bedroom furnished apt.  Grady is living the good life with his own bedroom and queen sized bed!  Poor Dean has the short end of the stick; he's sleeping in his little pack-n-play in a walk in closet...he doesn't seem to mind.

Aside from missing my temper-pedic bed and all my kitchen stuff, this place isn't so bad.  I really like having my washer and dryer right off the kitchen and not all the way in the basement.  Although, as a result of it's location, I've found some interesting stuff in my washer after running a cycle (plastic plate, matchbox car...).

We accepted an offer on our townhouse back in Charlottesville. (hooray!)  Last night we signed all the papers for a new construction house near Greenville.  The building is already pretty far along so we can be in the house by the end of December.  We are very excited to have the house search over with.  I have always loved looking at real estate but it's way harder and exhausting when you have two small children with you.  I will post pictures of the house once we are all moved in.

In other news, we potty trained Grady! I never realized how wonderful it would be to have one less kid in diapers.

I tried to upload a photo for this post but I guess my photo memory in blogger is maxed out.  I will delete some and post a photo soon.

2 comments:

  1. I think you can buy a bunch of memory for $5.

    Congrats on the new house! Can't wait to see it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, this all happened fast!!! Congrats!!!!

    ReplyDelete