Tuesday, December 6, 2011

Train of Chairs

It's been awhile since I've posted.  Last week I was busy getting ready for my sisters baby shower, so I'm just now getting around to posting the few photos I took over Thanksgiving.  These were actually taken the day after.  We went to Taylor's parents for the holiday.  For the first time they attempted to have a kiddie table, which didn't work out very well.  Turns out Grady and his cousins aren't quite ready for a table and chairs.

Grady had much more fun arranging the chairs in lines.  In this series of photo's he's sitting in his train of chairs (which Cat Cat helped him make).


not sure how he got ahold of a paint brush...


we confiscated it before he poked his eye out...


I think raisins make a good substitute for pointy objects...


mouth full of raisins....


Eye's glued to the TV...there was a spongebob marathon on...


I read an article once that suggested Spongebob makes your children dumber...while the show is entertaining, I might have to agree with that conclusion.  Luckily, we don't have cable, so Grady doesn't watch this at home.   However, I'm a firm believer that kids should be allowed to do whatever they want at Grandma's house (within reason).



2 comments:

  1. Cort and Reid just love chair trains.

    Spongebob is trashy.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for that wonderful grandparent philosophy. :-)

    ReplyDelete